Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspirational Animations

I've been a big fan of more left field animation since Finger Mouse in the 80's. Since then there have been a ton  of seriously under rated animations released by independent studios ranging from the charming to the bizarre. Here is a selection of what I consider to be some of the best and most inspiring for their originality, approach and depth, some you may have seen others I'm confident you won't. Make sure to look up other work from these animators, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!


Le Grand Sommeil - Dir. Pic Pic André / Belgium / 2003



My Bloody Lad - Dead Walter - Wizzprod

My Bloody Lad - Dead Walter - WIZZprod° from WIZZprod° on Vimeo.


The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack - Van Orman - Cartoon Network


Bevis and Butthead 2011 - Mike Judge - Mtv

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...